If you’re looking for in-home care professionals to support your elderly loved one, Golden Years Outreach Services is here to help. We are a home health care service in Fayetteville, NC, providing non-medical companionship services for seniors, elderly, mentally challenged, and physically challenged adults. Whether you need help with daily tasks around the house, personal care, or someone to run errands for you that you’re unable to, our team is here to help. To receive a free consultation on how we can be of service to you, call now at (910) 491-3245.
Continuous, Compassionate Service You Truly Deserve
Golden Years Outreach Services provides non-medical companion care services to those in need to add tremendous convenience to their lives. Our experienced caregivers offer assisted living with personal care, respite care, companionship, and more. To get started with us, schedule a free consultation with us!
As a Home Care Health Service, We:
- Have a level of service that meets the home care industry’s highest standards
- Have a professional, dependable provider of services who meets your individual needs
- Have a 24-hour service that includes all holidays and weekends
- Have a cost-effective solution for patients in the hospital or at home who need companionship services
- Have trained, screened, and credentialed home care professionals
- Have response time for providing care within hours from the time requested
- Match your loved one with a caregiver well-suited to his or her needs
- Have regular assessments by the management to ensure client satisfaction
- Have flexible payment options, including online bill payments, credit card, private pay, and submission of claims to long-term care insurance companies
Schedule a Consultation
We would love to provide the level of care necessary for your loved one to live comfortably. To schedule a consultation with us, call now at (910) 491-3245.